Brushd Electric Toothbrush
The Brushd. electric toothbrush uses sonic technology for a deep and gentle clean.
Featuring 3 cleaning modes, an interval timer, and an ergonomic brush head, this brush is designed to reach in the trickiest corners of the mouth for accurate and effective cleaning. It has 3 cleaning modes providing up to 48,000 vibrations per minute. This electric brush comes with an extra long battery life, with each charge lasting an average of 30 days (with regular daily use). The recyclable brush heads are also available on a subscription basis to help you stay on top of your brush game!
✓ Recyclable Brush Heads
✓ Wireless Charger
✓ Brushing Interval Reminder
FAQs & Warranty Info
1. How do I replace the toothbrush head?Remove the used toothbrush head by pulling away vertically from the toothbrush base. Do not twist the head off as this will likely damage the motor shaft. Align the new brush head with the metal rod and push down firmly - Remember not to twist it on.
2. Is my toothbrush water proof?
- The brushd electric toothbrush is splash proof but should not be submerged under water.
3. How long does the battery last on a full charge?
- The battery should last up to 30 days with normal brushing (Twice a day for 2 minutes each time)
4 How often should I replace the brush heads?
- Dentists recommend that the heads are replaced very 2 - 3 months.
5. My toothbrush is not charging?
- Please make sure the toothbrush is aligned correctly with the charging base. The toothbrush body must be pointing in the same direction as the charging base and once it is aligned correctly, it will magnetically connect.
6. My toothbrush won’t turn on?
- Press and hold the power button for 10 secs and place onto the charger for 12 hours. If the problem persists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Can I add the used heads to our home recycling bin?
- Most kerb side recycling services do not offer recycling of electric toothbrush heads and they will most likely end up in landfill. Please used the enclosed prepaid compostable pouch to return the heads to us for recycling.
8. Does my electric toothbrush come with a warranty?
- Each brush comes with a 12 month return to base warranty. Please contact us at email@example.com for all warranty enquiries.