How it Works
The Store is currently open and allowing customers to shop inside as normal, of course observing the governments social distancing and H&S guidelines. We have however, opened an online shop which enables customers to be able to continue to shop with us from their homes if they prefer.
- Browse through our products, selecting items that you wish to purchase, and add them to your cart
- Once you've finished shopping, review your order and pay online
- You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready to collect, and then you'll be able to pick it up from The Store during opening hours
- Orders are usually ready to collect within 24hours
- Any orders placed on a Sunday after 1pm will be ready to collect the following Tuesday (as we are closed on Mondays)
- Food will be packaged up in recycled paper bags and collated into a box ready for your collection. Some foods not suitable for bags will go into recycled jars instead
- Cleaning Products: If you would like to fill your jars or containers with cleaning products, order the refill option online and bring your jars with you on collection for us to fill for you
- Collection: We now have free 15 minute parking bays located directly outside The Store for you to park in and collect your orders.